Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Getting what I want

Yes, I'm a brat. Always have been. Always will be. And I like nice things so I picked this up for myself. Since I have already received money from my stepmother and my grandma, I guess I can now consider this to be a birthday gift from the two of them.


Kate Spade bag from the sample sale

I think it is great how the two of them were able to come together in purchasing this gift even though they have never met. I need to remember to send the thank you notes. And thank you to Heather for posting the link to the sale on her blog. I will be spending the next couple of days selecting cute outfits to go with the bag.

Oh yeah. The interview went pretty well yesterday. I should know by Friday at the latest. As it turns out, they also have an opening for the fall so I let them know that I would be interested in that position as well.

**UPDATE**

This afternoon I received a phone call offering me the summer school teaching position. Of course I accepted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment