Friday, June 23, 2006

Happy birthday, Chico DeBarge and Ted Shackelford!

Oh, and happy birthday to me too. It has finally arrived. The big one. FORTY. How am I ever going to start celebrating? Oh yeah. I guess I have for several months. It all started during the sabbatical (or my pretend retirement as I like to think of it)earlier this year.

And wouldn't you know it? Yep, there's a quiz for your birthdate. (Yes, I know it's a bit early for the quiz but if things go right, I will not have time to post over this weekend.)


You're not good at any one thing, and that's the problem.
You're good at so much - you never know what to do.
Change is in your blood, and you don't stick to much for long.
You are destined for a life of travel and fun.

Your strength: Your likeability

Your weakness: You never feel satisfied

Your power color: Bright yellow

Your power symbol: Asterisk

Your power month: May


Enjoy! I plan to spend the evening with mojitos, sidecars, gimlets, and whatever else strikes my fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment