Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The official start of the birthday season

I have never relied on other people to give me what I truly want. Every year for Christmas and my birthday, I buy myself a gift. This year's birthday gift showed up yesterday. And let me tell you, I am completely excited.



Isn't it cute? I went with the dark blue cover over the orange. (It comes with both.) And I have had way too much fun playing with it. At this point I could care less about the rest of the gifts I will receive.

It's a good thing the phone showed up too. I ended up messing up my left foot while at work yesterday. Don't ask me what I did because I have no clue. I am always finding mystery cuts and bruises and have no clue as to what I did to cause them usually. Yes, I have always been a klutz. At least I no longer walk into walls. Really. I used to walk into walls. All I know is about halfway through the day my foot started to hurt. Then there was the realization that I couldn't put much weight on it. Since I walk to the bar, my injury put an end to my idea of going out. Instead I took some ibuprofen, wrapped my foot, and put it up on a pillow while watching reality TV. Oh yeah. And I played with the phone too.

I ended up watching Hell's Kitchen and How to Get the Guy. I know that I will be watching Hell's Kitchen all the way through but I'm not sure about the second. Mostly it was curiousity there because it's about dating and it was filmed in San Francisco. Obviously a topic with which I could relate.

Well, enough of this. I have to play with the new phone some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment