Saturday, May 27, 2006

Perfect for this week's activities

It's Saturday. You know the drill.

You are a Cautious Red Light Dater

Your dating motto is "slow and steady wins the race."
You prefer a long courtship to a whirlwind romance.
This doesn't mean that you are anti-social or cold.
You just need time to warm up to the right guy.
Your online dating style?
You are likely to take your time on your profile.
Then, wait and see what kind of guy emails you.
As you get more comfortable, you meet more people.


Have I mentioned how annoying I find it to have to correct someone else's grammar? The quiz text above actually had one of those mistakes that I used to lecture the sixth graders about making. I know that none of them wrote the text because after a school year with me, they would know better than to make that mistake.

Y'all have a great holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment