Saturday, August 12, 2006

All cute and cuddly

I thought that I had to work today. Then I overslept. The twit who answered the phone when I called to see if I still needed to come in said that someone would call me back. Huh? I knew then that I was not going in. Then a couple of minutes later she called me back to say that they didn't need me today. I told her that was OK with me because at this point I was not planning on coming in. I hate dealing with idiots.
Today's quiz is another one that I first saw this at Sachi's.

You Are A: Pony!

ponyWho doesn't love a pony? You are one of these miniature horses, renown for your beauty and desired by many. Full of grace, you are a beautiful and very special animal, full of strength and majesty.

You were almost a: Monkey or a Puppy
You are least like a: Turtle or a GroundhogThe Cute Animals Quiz


Works for me since I was born in the Year of the Horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment