Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It must be the soap

Things are going pretty well this week at school. So well that I actually have time to ponder other questions. Like Boris's behavior.

Last week Boris resumed one of his freakish habits. He likes to lick the tub right after I have taken a shower. See? I told you freakish. When he first started this, he would wait for me to exit the shower. Now he bounds in as soon as I open the shower curtain. I had to put up with this behavior for almost a year and then it suddenly stopped. Until last week.

Over the weekend it all clicked though. Last week I changed soaps. The current one is coconut scented. Prior to that I was using lavender and before that vanilla scented. Guess which soaps inspire Boris to hop in the tub? Yep, you've got it. The coconut and the vanilla. *sigh* Seems he is always thinking with his stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment