Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Trying to be nice

I had this one post written for today but now I don't feel like posting it. That happens sometimes. I just save them because one day I might change my mind.

Then I thought about writing something completely different. I was all set to start. And then I felt a little bad. Because my mother always told me that I should try to be nice. And what I wanted to write? Wasn't particularly nice.

That's a huge problem that I have. People often irk me. OK. Sometimes they just piss me off. And I want to say something about it but I can't just seem to find the words. Or sometimes I can find the words but not the appropriate opportunity to say them. So I end up walking around, seething.

So until I'm ready to explode, which will probably be soon, I'm just going to go around trying to be nice.

And in the meantime, I'm having fun googling folks. No, not any of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment