Before I get onto the main attraction, I'd like to share this item.
Looks cute, doesn't it? I had to take the picture in the car because I knew that I was going to tear into immediately. It was around 3 p.m. yesterday and I hadn't had anything to eat since the bread pudding in the morning. I quickly learned why the item was on sale for $0.10. They were the most horrendous tasting jellybeans that I have ever had. So bad that I threw them out upon reaching home. I should have gone for the Cadbury creme filled bunnies instead.
And now, onto the main event. I decided to take the plunge over at Hilly's yesterday. It's a new kind of meme. If you want to join in, just follow the directions at the end.
1. If you could pick the next place you would live out of thin air, where would it be?
Easy. London. I didn't even need braincells for that one.
2. Friday the 13th....friend, foe or just a bunch of hooey?
Bunch of hooey.
3. Who is your favorite literary character and why?
This is a tough one. I could go with the obvious of Dagny Taggert but I think I should delve deeper. I glanced over all of my books but no other character came to mind. So Dagny Taggert of Atlas Shrugged it is. I read the book when I was around 19 and it has stuck with me. Dagny is extremely independent and goes her own path. She could really care less what others think of her. And those people who don't really like her? Leeches who would suck the life out of her if given the chance. She doesn't really fit in but in the end she finds a bunch of like-minded folks who truly appreciate her. Isn't that what we all hope for?
4. What are three traits that the next man to steal your heart must possess?
Sanity, adoration of me that borders on worship, and the ability to truly listen.
5. Finally an easy one...what is your current cocktail of choice?
The sun is out so it's mojitos these days.
Here are the instructions to continue:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." (I was going to change this to, "I accept that one day you will probably crush me under your heel but in the meantime please interview me," but then I remembered that a good dictator -- ummm ruler -- should come off as kind and pleasant at times. So a simple, "Interview me," will do.)
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.