Monday, July 30, 2007

Sweet tooth

Saturday I headed to Poulet once more. They had this wonderful salad of spicy eggplant and blue lake beans. Yet another combination I would not have imagined. And although I still had carrot cake in the fridge, I just couldn't resist.


Challah bread blueberry bread pudding.

It was light and airy. There was also the surprise of occasionally hitting a pocket of custard. Basically it was bread pudding just the way I like it.

Perhaps today I will finally make it to Cafe de la Paz because they've been advertising summer seafood specials. And the thought of crab enchiladas is very tempting.

And now for something completely different...

Lisa B gave me the following award.



And now it's my turn to pass it on to five others.

1. Jill, my twin.

2. BWB, who has earned my admiration for managing the mammal menagerie with such style.

3. Hilly because how could you not love her snarkiness?

4. Heather B. who sometimes reminds me of a younger me.

5. Oh crap. This is hard because there are so many of you out there. OK. Guess I'll go with Rach. She's been taking a break but rumor has it that she'll be back soon. Love her poetry.

Believe me when I say it was difficult selecting a mere five. All of you are rockin' in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment